Tandem Stills + Motion (www.tandemstock.com) unites its global community of photographers, filmmakers, editors, and motion graphic artists to offer a full-service video and post-production arm, Tandem Film. This award-winning, creative facet of the company focuses on story-driven filmmaking geared toward the outdoor and adventure markets. Tandem Film provides a fresh, creative approach to storytelling in the commercial and digital markets, and produces content that both visually engages and brings our clients’ visions to life, from concept to completion.
Tandem Film’s commitment to the highest production standards results in premium documentary programming for digital, television, and theatrical formats. Our core genres are nature, conservation, science, and history. We specialize in expedition documentary productions that require state-of-the-art filmmaking and technology in some of the world’s most remote and wild places. In addition, Tandem Film regularly utilizes its vast network of producers, cinematographers, editors, narrators, and composers. Our strength and vision as creative leaders helps our clients realize their cinematic dreams.
Rich, layered stories combined with captivating cinematography and cutting-edge editing set us apart. We employ filmmaking techniques that aren’t just visually striking but also move the story forward through the use of full-scale historic recreations, unmanned aerial cameras, and deep-water submersibles. A new dimension further enhances our work: 6K resolution from super slow-motion to super time-lapse.
Tandem Film houses the technology, creative force, and knowledge necessary to accommodate the highest level of demands presented during the post-production process. Our state-of-the-art post-production arm is equipped with the knowledge and technology necessary to handle color grading, musical scoring, and composition, in addition to advanced visual effects. Our leading-edge technology includes a 40-core, liquid-cooled workstation capable of handling a 8K workflow, including editing, compositing, 3D motion graphics, and fluid dynamic simulations, all rendered to ensure the utmost visually stunning studio quality.
- Flagstaff Mountain Film Festival - Official Selection
- Wolves Independent International Film Awards - Winner, Best Editing
- Southern Arizona Independent Film Festival - Winner, Best Non-Dramatic Indie; Nominee, Best Cinematography
- Newport Beach Film Festival - Official Selection
- May Day Sustainability Shorts Film Festival - Judges’ Choice Award, Most Visually Stunning
- Best Shorts Competition - Best Shorts Winner, Award of Excellence
- G2 Green Earth Film Festival - Official Selection
- Catalina Film Festival - Official Selection
- America's Finest Film Festival - Official Selection
- Sheffield Adventure Film Festival - Official Selection
- Lookout Film Festival - Official Selection